Wednesday 1 October 2014

This will make you go bananas!

At the moment I’m lying in bed feeling very, very sick and in a lot of pain. I have been in bed for 4 weeks due to a new treatment for my lyme. It’s really hard at the moment but I’m hoping that it will be worth it in the long run! I have my moments in which my head feels okay and I’m able to get some school work done and do some blogging. As I haven’t really been able to eat much the last couple of weeks I haven’t done any recipe testing or cooking anything worth showing on my blog. I was looking through my pictures on my laptop the other day and came across this picture of a breakfast I had a couple of months ago. I think this must have been before the summer holidays as I can remember trying to finish everything up. I had just a handful of these dried bananas left and had some cocoa nibs and organic crunchy peaunutbutter that needed to be finished before leaving my dorm room for the summer. It’s so easy to put together that it isn’t really worth writing a recipe. I just sliced a banana in half and covered this with peanut butter and sprinkled the cocoa nibs and dried bananas on top. Due to the banana and peanut butter it’s rather filling, which is good as it kept me going until lunch!

1 comment:

  1. Dit klinkt goed! Lekker tussendoortje :)

    ReplyDelete