Monday 24 November 2014

Motivational quotes for lymies

I’m still here!! And I’m starting to feel better, which makes me so happy and grateful. I still spend most of my days in bed or on the couch, but am able to go out for short walks. Sadly, I’m not able to attend university in the state I am now so I decide to put my studies on hold until February to give myself some more time to recover. I’m a sucker for quotes and especially ‘motivational’ ones. These quotes have helped me to think positively and have faith that everything will be okay in the end. I printed some of them and had them close by so whenever I was feeling down I could grab them and remind myself of the fact that it is what it is and that I will get better. Now, I’m not saying that this is some kind of ‘magical’ medicine (if only that were true!!) but it sure helps! And frankly I can use any help there is right now. These quotes have been my favorite:

It’s a long road but it’s worth it - Unknown
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on – Thomas Jefferson

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have – Unknown
You’re allowed to scream, you’re allowed to cry, but do not give up – Unknown

Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won and all the fears you have overcome – Unknown
Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t – Unknown

It’s okay not to be okay – Unknown
The longer you have to wait for something the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives – Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment