Monday 2 March 2015

New house keyrings

Two of my best friends will be renting an apartment together. I wanted to make them a little present for their new home. It had to be something easy, quick and that I could do in bed. I decided to make a keyring for them to hang their new keys on! I used an old piece of fabric which already had these printed houses on, I then cut a piece of fleece and a piece of cotton fabric and sewed these all together with the fleece in the middle. I then attached a piece of ribbon and sewed on a pretty bow and button. I then cut round the edges with special scissors that give the edges a distressed effect. I added a pretty notebook as I found it very handy to have one little book to write everything down in while packing and moving. And my little 'new home' pressies were ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment