Wednesday 25 June 2014

Weekly Eats Wednesday- Breakfasts!

Aaah breakfast my favourite meal of the day! In the morning I seem to feel less nauseous, so that's the time of day I try to eat a good healthy nutritious meal. I have noticed that eating smaller portions spread out trough the day helps me feel less sick. So I would usually have a snack a few hours after I have had breakfast. Here are some random breakfasts I have enjoyed this week:

 
Ricecakes made of brown rice, a boiled egg. With this I had a large glass of water and a cup of orange and ginger tea.
 
 
This is a breakfast I had on an examday. It consists of soy-yoghurt, chopped up banana, cinnamon and cocoa nibs. With this I had a large cup of green tea.

 
Breakfast on the go! I took this green smoothie with me to college. It is a spinach, mango and fresh orange juice smoothie.

 
A big plate full of fruit! I enjoyed some grapes, watermelon, banana and blueberries over the weekend! With this I had a large glass of water and a cup of orange and ginger tea.
 
 
Another fruity breakfast. I think this was Sunday's breakfast. It's watermelon, strawberry and mango. With this I had a large glass of water and a cup of orange and ginger tea (can you tell this is my favourite? haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment